Cost of living in Uberlandia, Brazil vs Londrina, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 113 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2019.
Do you live in Londrina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uberlandia (Brazil) is 10% more expensive than in Londrina (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,839 in Uberlandia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,400 in Londrina.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €11 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,980 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Shanghai costs 196元 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Iloilo costs Php480 (about 4 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hobart costs AU$600 (about 4 hours ago)