Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya vs Londrina, Brazil
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 74 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 2.924 BRL / LYD *
Do you live in Londrina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 45% more expensive than in Londrina (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,966 (2,382 Dinar) in Tripolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,800 in Londrina.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 85m2 in London costs £1,505 (32 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Lusaka costs 100 Kwacha (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 6,500 zł (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,840 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Xian costs 1,000元 (about 1 hour ago)