Cost of living in Toluca, Mexico vs Londrina, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 279 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.21609 BRL / MXN
Do you live in Londrina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toluca (Mexico) is about the same as in Londrina (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,558 (Mex$ 21,094) in Toluca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,500 in Londrina.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Mar del Plata costs ARS $60 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Zaragoza costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 8₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Salta costs ARS $95 (about 3 hours ago)