Cost of living in Tokyo, Japan vs Londrina, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 704 prices entered by 114 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.03807 BRL / JPY
Do you live in Londrina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tokyo (Japan) is 161% more expensive than in Londrina (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 12,775 (¥335,537) in Tokyo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,900 in Londrina.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nicosia costs €10 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php1,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Mumbai costs ₨30,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$350,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Oporto costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Aberdeen costs £1.23 (about 1 hour ago)