Cost of living in Tehran, Iran vs Londrina, Brazil
WARNING! Tehran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tehran.
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,448 prices entered by 146 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00010 BRL / IRR *
Do you live in Londrina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tehran (Iran) is 104% more expensive than in Londrina (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 9,395 (﷼ 95,465,770) in Tehran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,600 in Londrina.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London, Ontario costs C$10 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Armenia, Colombia costs COL$30,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$1.30 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Juan costs $1,525 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,467 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in San Diego, California costs $1,413 (about 2 hours ago)