Cost of living in Tauranga, New Zealand vs Londrina, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 170 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2019. Exchange rate: 2.714 BRL / NZD
Do you live in Londrina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tauranga (New Zealand) is 107% more expensive than in Londrina (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 9,741 (NZ$3,589) in Tauranga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,700 in Londrina.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Brest costs €6.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bilbao costs €700 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mar del Plata costs ARS $800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Arica costs CH$223,222 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$55 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨300 (about 3 hours ago)