Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan vs Londrina, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 20%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 139 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00044 BRL / UZS
Do you live in Londrina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 30% cheaper than in Londrina (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,700 in Londrina you would need to make just about R$ 3,276 (7,430,148 сўм) in Tashkent.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Leeds costs £1.26 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €15 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Agadir costs 30 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Saint Helier costs £1.20 (about 3 hours ago)