Cost of living in Tartu, Estonia vs Londrina, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 105 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2019. Exchange rate: 4.593 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Londrina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tartu (Estonia) is 22% more expensive than in Londrina (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,729 (€1,247) in Tartu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,700 in Londrina.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 1,800 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beijing costs 8,000元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Zurich costs CHF 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Braga costs €750 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Guangzhou costs 200元 (about 2 hours ago)