Cost of living in Tangier, Morocco vs Londrina, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 131 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.42785 BRL / MAD
Do you live in Londrina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tangier (Morocco) is about the same as in Londrina (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,466 (12,775 Dirham) in Tangier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,300 in Londrina.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Sharjah costs Dirham 22 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,000 Franc (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Shanghai costs 220元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 350,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $407 (about 2 hours ago)