Cost of living in Tabriz, Iran vs Londrina, Brazil
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 104 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00010 BRL / IRR *
Do you live in Londrina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tabriz (Iran) is 5% cheaper than in Londrina (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,200 in Londrina you would need to make just about R$ 4,952 (﷼ 50,822,559) in Tabriz.
Prices recently added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Frankfurt am Main costs €150 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €15 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 600 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$3,010 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christiansted costs $18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (about 2 hours ago)