Cost of living in Swansea, United Kingdom vs Londrina, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 80 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2019. Exchange rate: 5.442 BRL / GBP
Do you live in Londrina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Swansea (United Kingdom) is 88% more expensive than in Londrina (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 9,592 (£1,763) in Swansea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,100 in Londrina.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Murcia costs €15 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Ana, California costs $40 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbia, South Carolina costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$120 (about 2 hours ago)