Cost of living in Suzhou, China vs Londrina, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 104%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 97 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.603 BRL / CNY
Do you live in Londrina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suzhou (China) is 39% more expensive than in Londrina (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,520 (12,475元) in Suzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,400 in Londrina.
Prices recently added
- 10 eggs, large in Oran costs 180 Dinar (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Comodoro Rivadavia costs ARS $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Oslo costs kr 19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Barbara, California costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tegucigalpa costs L 45 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 6.00 (about 3 hours ago)