Cost of living in Suzhou, China vs Londrina, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 116 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.589 BRL / CNY
Do you live in Londrina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suzhou (China) is 38% more expensive than in Londrina (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,029 (11,926元) in Suzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,100 in Londrina.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $5,452 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kaliningrad costs руб 25,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $300 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,220 (about 2 hours ago)