Cost of living in Surat, India vs Londrina, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 231 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.05841 BRL / INR
Do you live in Londrina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Surat (India) is 26% cheaper than in Londrina (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,000 in Londrina you would need to make just about R$ 3,681 (₨63,017) in Surat.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 20元 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santiago del Estero costs ARS $1,500,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Resistencia costs ARS $15,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $5,452 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (about 3 hours ago)