Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway vs Londrina, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 135 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.45329 BRL / NOK
Do you live in Londrina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 147% more expensive than in Londrina (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 13,094 (kr 28,888) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,300 in Londrina.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Brest costs €6.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bilbao costs €700 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mar del Plata costs ARS $800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Arica costs CH$223,222 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$55 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨300 (about 3 hours ago)