Cost of living in St. John's, NL, Canada vs Londrina, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 352 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2019. Exchange rate: 3.169 BRL / CAD
Do you live in Londrina? We need your help!
Cost of living in St. John's, NL (Canada) is 114% more expensive than in Londrina (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 11,573 (C$3,652) in St. John's, NL to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,400 in Londrina.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $120 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Melilla costs €400 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 150 (20 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Natal costs R$ 5.16 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zrenjanin costs 900 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)