Cost of living in Srinagar, India vs Londrina, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.05812 BRL / INR
Do you live in Londrina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Srinagar (India) is about the same as in Londrina (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,129 (₨88,253) in Srinagar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,100 in Londrina.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €0.70 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago de Cali costs COL$1,650,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,260 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fresno, California costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Temuco costs CH$12,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Singapore costs SGD $649 (about 4 hours ago)