Cost of living in Split, Croatia vs Londrina, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 264 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.614 BRL / HRK
Do you live in Londrina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Split (Croatia) is 39% more expensive than in Londrina (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,246 (11,800 kn) in Split to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,200 in Londrina.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Mar del Plata costs ARS $60 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Zaragoza costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 8₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Salta costs ARS $95 (about 3 hours ago)