Cost of living in Sonsonate, El Salvador vs Londrina, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 31 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2019. Exchange rate: 4.103 BRL / USD
Do you live in Londrina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sonsonate (El Salvador) is 14% more expensive than in Londrina (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,371 ($1,309) in Sonsonate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,700 in Londrina.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 85m2 in Southampton costs £3,010 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dumaguete City costs Php100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Grand Cayman costs CI$480 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $30 (about 2 hours ago)