Cost of living in Shah Alam, Malaysia vs Londrina, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 40 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.993 BRL / MYR
Do you live in Londrina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shah Alam (Malaysia) is 24% more expensive than in Londrina (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,455 (RM6,503) in Shah Alam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,200 in Londrina.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Delhi costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $45 (about 5 hours ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Morelia costs Mex$ 75 (about 5 hours ago)
- Public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,260 (about 7 hours ago)
- 1 imp. gal of gasoline in Kolkata costs ₨22 (about 8 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨2,000 (about 8 hours ago)