Cost of living in Saskatoon, Canada vs Londrina, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 169 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 3.305 BRL / CAD
Do you live in Londrina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saskatoon (Canada) is 94% more expensive than in Londrina (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 11,435 (C$3,460) in Saskatoon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,900 in Londrina.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$1,830 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Springfield, Missouri costs $10 (27 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Sydney costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver, Washington costs $1,677 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)