Cost of living in São Paulo, Brazil vs Londrina, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,903 prices entered by 379 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2019.
Do you live in Londrina? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Paulo (Brazil) is 45% more expensive than in Londrina (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,383 in São Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,100 in Londrina.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Christchurch costs NZ$13 (34 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in São Paulo costs R$ 8 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 77 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Malmo costs 249,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$128 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Prishtina costs €150 (about 2 hours ago)