Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic vs Londrina, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 245 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.07728 BRL / DOP
Do you live in Londrina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 6% more expensive than in Londrina (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,741 (RD$ 74,291) in Santiago de los Caballeros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,400 in Londrina.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guangzhou costs 10,000元 (33 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Thane costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tangier costs 9 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Istanbul costs 14TL (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €60 (about 4 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$45 (about 4 hours ago)