Cost of living in Santiago de Cali, Colombia vs Londrina, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 738 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00122 BRL / COP
Do you live in Londrina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Cali (Colombia) is 9% cheaper than in Londrina (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,000 in Londrina you would need to make just about R$ 4,553 (COL$3,743,445) in Santiago de Cali.
Prices recently added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Frankfurt am Main costs €150 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €15 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 600 (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$3,010 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christiansted costs $18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (about 2 hours ago)