Cost of living in San Salvador, El Salvador vs Londrina, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 755 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 4.108 BRL / USD
Do you live in Londrina? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Salvador (El Salvador) is 27% more expensive than in Londrina (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,963 ($1,451) in San Salvador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,700 in Londrina.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Sharjah costs Dirham 22 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,000 Franc (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Shanghai costs 220元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 350,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $407 (about 2 hours ago)