Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico vs Londrina, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 143 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.21572 BRL / MXN
Do you live in Londrina? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende (Mexico) is 23% more expensive than in Londrina (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,421 (Mex$ 29,766) in San Miguel de Allende to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,200 in Londrina.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $5,452 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kaliningrad costs руб 25,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $300 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,220 (about 2 hours ago)