Cost of living in San Juan, La Union, Philippines vs Londrina, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 31 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.08161 BRL / PHP
Do you live in Londrina? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Juan, La Union (Philippines) is 104% more expensive than in Londrina (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 10,419 (Php127,666) in San Juan, La Union to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,100 in Londrina.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Río Cuarto costs ARS $300 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 119 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Austin, Texas costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kingston costs J$148 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €2.90 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Utrecht costs €1.80 (about 3 hours ago)