Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche, Argentina vs Londrina, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 206 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.06908 BRL / ARS
Do you live in Londrina? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche (Argentina) is 31% cheaper than in Londrina (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,800 in Londrina you would need to make just about R$ 3,310 (ARS $47,921) in San Carlos de Bariloche.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 500TL (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Santiago costs CH$750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Glasgow costs £1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montevideo costs $U1,264,730 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuku`alofa, Tonga costs Pa'anga 8 (about 2 hours ago)