Cost of living in Saint George’s, Grenada, Grenada vs Londrina, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 80 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.518 BRL / XCD
Do you live in Londrina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint George’s, Grenada (Grenada) is 83% more expensive than in Londrina (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 9,709 (EC$6,396) in Saint George’s, Grenada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,300 in Londrina.
Prices recently added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Frankfurt am Main costs €150 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €15 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 600 (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$3,010 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christiansted costs $18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (about 2 hours ago)