Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don, Russia vs Londrina, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 160 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.06504 BRL / RUB
Do you live in Londrina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don (Russia) is 14% cheaper than in Londrina (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,300 in Londrina you would need to make just about R$ 4,544 (руб 69,867) in Rostov-on-Don.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €11 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,980 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Shanghai costs 196元 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Iloilo costs Php480 (about 4 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hobart costs AU$600 (about 4 hours ago)