Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil vs Londrina, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,124 prices entered by 152 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2019.
Do you live in Londrina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro (Brazil) is 45% more expensive than in Londrina (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,515 in Rio de Janeiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,200 in Londrina.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 85m2 in Southampton costs £3,010 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dumaguete City costs Php100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Grand Cayman costs CI$480 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $30 (about 2 hours ago)