Cost of living in Reykjavik, Iceland vs Londrina, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 106%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 253 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.03334 BRL / ISK
Do you live in Londrina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Reykjavik (Iceland) is 193% more expensive than in Londrina (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 13,191 (395,618 kr) in Reykjavik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,500 in Londrina.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Pedro Sula costs L 29 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,525 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $6.00 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Arequipa costs S/. 3.80 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)