Cost of living in Rennes, France vs Londrina, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 48 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 4.569 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Londrina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rennes (France) is 62% more expensive than in Londrina (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 8,596 (€1,881) in Rennes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,300 in Londrina.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Mar del Plata costs ARS $60 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Zaragoza costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 8₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Salta costs ARS $95 (about 3 hours ago)