Cost of living in Quilmes, Argentina vs Londrina, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 182 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.06918 BRL / ARS
Do you live in Londrina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quilmes (Argentina) is 48% cheaper than in Londrina (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,700 in Londrina you would need to make just about R$ 2,432 (ARS $35,155) in Quilmes.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $5,452 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kaliningrad costs руб 25,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $300 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,220 (about 2 hours ago)