Cost of living in Queretaro, Mexico vs Londrina, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 937 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.21558 BRL / MXN
Do you live in Londrina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Queretaro (Mexico) is 16% more expensive than in Londrina (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,017 (Mex$ 27,912) in Queretaro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,200 in Londrina.
Prices recently added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Cuernavaca costs Mex$ 41 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novosibirsk costs руб 450 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pensacola, Florida costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ottawa costs C$90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,525 (about 3 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Lipa City costs Php15,000 (about 3 hours ago)