Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile vs Londrina, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 208 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00537 BRL / CLP
Do you live in Londrina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 28% more expensive than in Londrina (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,295 (CH$1,171,263) in Punta Arenas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,900 in Londrina.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €0.70 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago de Cali costs COL$1,650,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,260 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fresno, California costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Temuco costs CH$12,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Singapore costs SGD $649 (about 4 hours ago)