Cost of living in Providenciales, Turks and Caicos Islands, Turks and Caicos Islands vs Londrina, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 134 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2019. Exchange rate: 4.144 BRL / USD
Do you live in Londrina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Providenciales, Turks and Caicos Islands (Turks and Caicos Islands) is 287% more expensive than in Londrina (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 18,171 ($4,385) in Providenciales, Turks and Caicos Islands to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,700 in Londrina.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London, Ontario costs C$10 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Armenia, Colombia costs COL$30,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$1.30 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Juan costs $1,525 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,467 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in San Diego, California costs $1,413 (about 2 hours ago)