Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea vs Londrina, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 185 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.222 BRL / PGK
Do you live in Londrina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 127% more expensive than in Londrina (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 11,811 (9,669 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,200 in Londrina.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Murcia costs €15 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Ana, California costs $40 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbia, South Carolina costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$120 (about 2 hours ago)