Cost of living in Plovdiv, Bulgaria vs Londrina, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 124 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2019. Exchange rate: 2.346 BRL / BGN
Do you live in Londrina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Plovdiv (Bulgaria) is 8% cheaper than in Londrina (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,500 in Londrina you would need to make just about R$ 4,121 (1,756 лв) in Plovdiv.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 1,800 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beijing costs 8,000元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Zurich costs CHF 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Braga costs €750 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Guangzhou costs 200元 (about 2 hours ago)