Cost of living in Piracicaba, Brazil vs Londrina, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 181 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2020.
Do you live in Londrina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Piracicaba (Brazil) is 12% more expensive than in Londrina (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,137 in Piracicaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,500 in Londrina.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stamford, Connecticut costs $2,541 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 1,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Murcia costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $600 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Luxembourg costs €25 (about 4 hours ago)