Cost of living in Piracicaba, Brazil vs Londrina, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 180 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2019.
Do you live in Londrina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Piracicaba (Brazil) is 11% more expensive than in Londrina (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,462 in Piracicaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,900 in Londrina.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $5,452 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kaliningrad costs руб 25,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $300 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,220 (about 2 hours ago)