Cost of living in Pilsen, Czech Republic vs Londrina, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.17944 BRL / CZK
Do you live in Londrina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pilsen (Czech Republic) is 6% more expensive than in Londrina (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,184 (28,891 Kč) in Pilsen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,900 in Londrina.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pisa costs €10 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Novorossiysk costs руб 130 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandung costs Rp 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Gothenburg costs 72 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tijuana costs Mex$ 750 (about 2 hours ago)