Cost of living in Phnom Penh, Cambodia vs Londrina, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 191 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00103 BRL / KHR
Do you live in Londrina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) is 37% more expensive than in Londrina (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,980 (6,769,795 Riels) in Phnom Penh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,100 in Londrina.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Mochis costs Mex$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Delhi costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Zagreb costs 190,000 kn (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €20 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Boulder, Colorado costs $0.73 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $50 (about 3 hours ago)