Cost of living in Peterborough, United Kingdom vs Londrina, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 38 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 5.474 BRL / GBP
Do you live in Londrina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Peterborough (United Kingdom) is 87% more expensive than in Londrina (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 8,797 (£1,607) in Peterborough to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,700 in Londrina.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €0.70 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago de Cali costs COL$1,650,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,260 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fresno, California costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Temuco costs CH$12,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Singapore costs SGD $649 (about 4 hours ago)