Cost of living in Perugia, Italy vs Londrina, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 57 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2019. Exchange rate: 4.648 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Londrina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perugia (Italy) is 72% more expensive than in Londrina (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 8,918 (€1,919) in Perugia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,200 in Londrina.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nantong costs 29元 (4 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Montego Bay costs J$800 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yantai costs 25元 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guangzhou costs 300元 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New York City costs $20,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Saltillo costs Mex$ 4,500 (about 1 hour ago)