Cost of living in Perth, Australia vs Londrina, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,031 prices entered by 119 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 2.825 BRL / AUD
Do you live in Londrina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perth (Australia) is 104% more expensive than in Londrina (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 9,573 (AU$3,388) in Perth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,700 in Londrina.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Pedro Sula costs L 29 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,525 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $6.00 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Arequipa costs S/. 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)