Cost of living in Pereira, Colombia vs Londrina, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 169 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00121 BRL / COP
Do you live in Londrina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pereira (Colombia) is 18% cheaper than in Londrina (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,300 in Londrina you would need to make just about R$ 4,348 (COL$3,583,130) in Pereira.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Pedro Sula costs L 29 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,525 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $6.00 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Arequipa costs S/. 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)