Cost of living in Pensacola, Florida, United States vs Londrina, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 415 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2019. Exchange rate: 4.103 BRL / USD
Do you live in Londrina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pensacola, Florida (United States) is 106% more expensive than in Londrina (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 10,098 ($2,461) in Pensacola, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,900 in Londrina.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bucaramanga costs COL$70,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cuenca costs $550 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $30 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Córdoba costs ARS $1,000 (about 4 hours ago)