Cost of living in Pelotas, Brazil vs Londrina, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 181 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2019.
Do you live in Londrina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pelotas (Brazil) is 8% more expensive than in Londrina (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,422 in Pelotas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,000 in Londrina.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Río Cuarto costs ARS $300 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 119 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Austin, Texas costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kingston costs J$148 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €2.90 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Utrecht costs €1.80 (about 3 hours ago)