Cost of living in Pécs, Hungary vs Londrina, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 6%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 99 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01383 BRL / HUF
Do you live in Londrina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pécs (Hungary) is 8% cheaper than in Londrina (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,000 in Londrina you would need to make just about R$ 4,593 (332,032 Ft) in Pécs.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Brest costs €6.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bilbao costs €700 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mar del Plata costs ARS $800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Arica costs CH$223,222 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$55 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨300 (about 3 hours ago)